More
2 of 2



![]() ![]() Fw: Oops to much communism
When Pres. Bush got us into the Iraq War - 1992, there was a sudden change in the domestic economy. It was like California fell off a cliff. Suddenly his backhoe business collapsed in Calif. construction. My insurance agent was in a panic! Why? He lost 1/3rd to 1/2 his trucking Co. business. And when I went back out I found out why; Suddenly there were NO LOADS coming OUT of California. Faced with running a truck loaded in one direction only, I shut down my business activity too. Shut down trucking enough, and you will have no food in the stores. Just this week I noticed WalMart was really low on milk. Not because of hoarding but delayed delivery. And humorously paper towels and toilet paper - empty shelves again. The economy NEEDS stability. Something not offered by Democrats. ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Christopher Woods <ihatethemall1488@gmail.com> Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020, 11:05:47 AM PDT Subject: Oops to much communism Attachments area
| |||||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment