More
6 of 6



![]() ![]() Small Victories;
I just successfully hemmed my new coverall`s pants cuffs. I didn`t do it as well as a professional since I don`t have much experience with a sewing machine, but I got the job done and well enough it will hold. Sewing machines; Another wonderful miracle from over 100 years ago. I wanted to lubricate all my locks for this winter, but I lost the little plastic straw- wand for the spray can. I found a wand but then discovered I didn`t have the right nozzle. So I drilled a nozzle to fit. Presto! I was in business and got all the locks lubricated. Since no one wants it; I`m repairing a cute nursery-garden cart that was somewhat wrecked. Requiring straightening the frame, a new floor, and some work on one wheel.& tire. And weld it back together. Soon finished; I`ll have to re-wrap the 1792 guillotine with tarps for this winter. The tarps have just gone bad with age [photo below;]. [Now, if I knew how to work on automatic transmissions! I would be a genius!] Attachments area
| |||||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment