Σύνταξη
![]() ![]() Fw: Re; Mad Maxine;Εισερχόμενα
Αγγλικά Ελληνικά Μετάφραση μηνύματος Απενεργοποίηση για: Αγγλικά ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Cranford <cranford19@frontier.com> To: Steve Bergin <bachelor1957@yahoo.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 08:37:44 AM PDT Subject: Re; Mad Maxine; How do I really feel about the Deep State in America? Because of my studies of History and my little experience with the guillotine ghost and the evil angel of death, I could run the guillotine day after day killing thousands. See, I know what happened back in 1792 - 1794, and I understand why it happened. Briefly the same as today with a corrupt Deep State, BUT it was the opposite - made up of the Royalty, and a gang of corrupt right-wingers like our "Rinos" today. It was the LEFT under Jean Paul Marat and Maximilien Robespierre that mass murdered in the Reign of Terror. Given a chance, I could be "The Angel of Death for the Left". And humorously, I`m already equipped for the job! Fortunately this time in History it is the RIGHT that has the guillotine and the GUNS! The guillotine sits in MY yard at home! A reproduction of the original in the Luxembourg Museum. Photos including the guillotine ghost; 4 συνημμένα
| |||||||||||||

No comments:
Post a Comment