Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Εκτύπωση όλων Σε νέο παράθυρο Fw: From trash to treasure;Εισερχόμενα Αναζήτηση για όλα τα μηνύματα με ετικέτα Εισερχόμενα Καταργήστε την ετικέτα Εισερχόμενα από αυτήν τη συζήτηση
- Subject: From trash to treasure; I found tools half buried in the dirt next door; shovels with broken handles, a hammer head, long nose pliers rusted, broken screw drivers, etc. The hammer head is a heavier framing hammer. I made up a handle for it and now it is one of my favorite tools! Long nose pliers were rusted to where they wouldn`t move. Soaked in oil for days fixed that. Another favorite tool. Broken screw drivers can be ground to shape again. Phillips head screw drivers can be fixed by hand with a square file. Broken drill bits can be ground to shape again; If enough shaft is left. Putting new handles on shovels makes them like new; I have an excess of repaired shovels now. An excess of repaired lawn mower engines too. Like to get rid of that excess.
| |||||||||||

No comments:
Post a Comment