----- Original Message -----
From: Len Cranford
To: Richard Finley ; craig
schommer ; ryder smith ; jb_campbell@yahoo.com
; patrick henry ; James
Wickstrom ; darkmoon@darkmoon.me ; tommy ; Bill Conlin ; gvwyatt@gmail.com
; pseudoskylax@gmail.com
; executioner@dreadwilliam.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:28 AM
Subject: Re; Regarding attachments;
Subject: Re: Regarding attachments;
Facebook`s latest scam; Zuckerberg
wants you to run all your E-mails through Facebook! Let me guess, so that
Israhell has a double check on YOU and can cross-reference with NSA spying? Or
maybe they just want to harrass you with "ADS" related to your
interests? Or maybe they want to SEE any new "trends" in your secret
thoughts! Or maybe they want to SEE how effective the
ongoing "666" brainwashing is in your brain? L.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Len Cranford" <cranford51@frontier.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 6:40 PM
>I wasn`t blaming you personally.
Dionysio in Italy sends large attarchments
> that won`t "open" without the "Open Office 3.3". I end up just deleting
> them. L.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Len Cranford" <cranford51@frontier.com>
> To: <pyrigenes@westnet.com.au>
> Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 6:37 PM
> Subject: Re: Regarding attachments;
>
> Denninger is the electronics whiz - expert. He blames mostly "Apple" and
>> the cell phone technology. Facebook and Twitter also. The one I was
>> refering to is; "Open Office 3.3"; First thing it requires is YOUR "Identity"
> that won`t "open" without the "Open Office 3.3". I end up just deleting
> them. L.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Len Cranford" <cranford51@frontier.com>
> To: <pyrigenes@westnet.com.au>
> Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 6:37 PM
> Subject: Re: Regarding attachments;
>
> Denninger is the electronics whiz - expert. He blames mostly "Apple" and
>> the cell phone technology. Facebook and Twitter also. The one I was
>> refering to is; "Open Office 3.3"; First thing it requires is YOUR "Identity"
> just to open an
E-mail attachment.
>> I refuse to bother with it. L.
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: <pyrigenes@westnet.com.au>
>> To: "Len Cranford" <cranford51@frontier.com>
>> Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:33 PM
>> Subject: Re: Regarding attachments;
>>
>>
>> I hate the akamai jew creation. Often they download various things about
>> which we know nothing and
>> they do it secretly.
>>
>
>> I refuse to bother with it. L.
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: <pyrigenes@westnet.com.au>
>> To: "Len Cranford" <cranford51@frontier.com>
>> Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:33 PM
>> Subject: Re: Regarding attachments;
>>
>>
>> I hate the akamai jew creation. Often they download various things about
>> which we know nothing and
>> they do it secretly.
>>
>
No comments:
Post a Comment