----- Original Message -----
From: Len Cranford
To: Dr Finley ; craig
schommer ; gvwyatt@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2014 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: Dizzy Dame
{Aah! That sort of
"talent" is needed at the Federal Reserve. Janet Yellen can take
lessons. Let`s not forget the Clintons and their Democrat entourage TRASHED
the White House on Exit last time. Makes you wonder what will happen
with Commie-Obama! L.}
----- Original Message -----
From: Gene
Wyatt
To: Carrie Sutherland ; Chuck
McCracken ; Craig Schommer ; Dr. R.M.
Finley ; Gail
Oldham ; jon nelson ; Ed Pavone
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 2:26 PM
Subject: Fwd: Dizzy Dame
I despise that woman and her lying husband.
|
Quote of the
day, no, of the week, make that a month. Yet it probably is quote of the year
! No. DECADE. Wait a minute. It's the greatest quote ever !
“My
accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest
accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the
opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and
mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have
overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that.
Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”
- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014
Could someone
please tell me WTF she just
said? And she would be President?
|
=
|
This email
is free from viruses and malware because avast!
Antivirus protection is active. |
No comments:
Post a Comment