Thursday, 30 October 2014


 

Subject: Unbelievable

 

{So the Rag-Head, mud-race Indian Sikh can bring his KNIFE to SCHOOL!!!  And it can be hidden in his clothing? Let me guess, this paves the way for Burka Muslims to go to school with WEAPONS hidden in their clothes? If they are going to stab and shoot your white children, well, this is "Required" indeed!!!!!!  So Equality and Political Correctness ONLY goes AGAINST WHITES! Screw you bastards and your hypocrisies.

 

I demand "EQUALITY"; I will stick my 1911 .45 in my clothes and carry it everywhere. - Along with a knife. Better yet, I`ll start carring the M1-Garand around [w/bayonet attached] and scare the shit out of all of you. Maybe I can save a bullet - ammunition is getting expensive!

 

Why aren`t you idiots abandoning this JEW-SYSTEM NOW? AND, YOU are paying for it!!!!   I know, you LIKE to have your kids go to public school to GET RID of the noisy undisciplined rug-rats. Who gives a damn what they are taught? Another sign of the collapse of America... Unbelievable.  L.}

 


No comments:

Post a Comment