


----- Original Message -----
From: Gene Wyatt
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 5:32 PM
Subject: Fwd: TOP 10 REASONS TO
VOTE DEMOCRAT
Pete, send this to the
Libs on your list. I'm afraid to.
10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT
#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact
that I can now marry whatever I want. I’ve decided to marry my German
Shepherd.
#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil
companies' profits of 4% on
a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn’t.
a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn’t.
#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the
government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is
fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too
irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to
protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we
have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your
body after a home invasion.
#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned
about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row
inmates alive and comfy.
#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal
aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security
benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into
it.
#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that
businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They
need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution
as the Democrat Party sees fit.
#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal
judges need to rewrite the
Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
And the #1 reason:
I vote Democrat because I think it's better to
pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill for our own
because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish here in
America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers or fish in those other
countries.[ Include the women in other countries, enslaved by Muslims and
Jews in Israhell, Nigeria, Yemen, etc.; Hillary cares only about
Democrat Feminists - why she needs to be our next President.]
|
This email
is free from viruses and malware because avast!
Antivirus protection is active. |
No comments:
Post a Comment