----- Original Message -----
From: Len Cranford
To: Richard Finley ; craig
schommer ; ryder smith ; jb_campbell@yahoo.com
; patrick henry ; James
Wickstrom ; darkmoon@darkmoon.me ; tommy ; Bill Conlin ; gvwyatt@gmail.com
; pseudoskylax@gmail.com
; executioner@dreadwilliam.com ; jeremy@tacticalfirearms.us
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2014 6:21 AM
Subject: Eric Holder: Voting Fraud too, not just Scotland;
[Get Whitey! Destroy Whitey! STEAL
from Whitey! Destroy Whitey`s Nation! - He might as well say it.]
Voting Fraud, not just Scotland;
Now there are two.
Voting
machines that switch Republican votes to Democrats are being reported in
Maryland.
“When
I first selected my candidate on the electronic machine, it would not put the
‘x’ on the candidate I chose — a Republican — but it would put the ‘x’ on the
Democrat candidate above it,” Donna Hamilton said.
This is two states -- the other was a machine in Schaumburg IL that was reported to be doing the same thing.
I have one question: Why is it that I don't see reports of machines switching Democrat votes to Republican?
If this was a "mere" calibration "error" then statistically it should error in both directions equally.
That is, there should be no material difference in percentage times that this error results in a vote for a Democrat recording for a Republican and vice-versa.
But there is -- it always seems to be votes for Republicans switching to Democrat instead of the other way around.
That's not an "error" folks -- it's fraud.
No comments:
Post a Comment