Wednesday, 25 February 2015

DHS Circulates Report Warning of ‘Sovereign Citizen Extremists’ | CNS News


 

----- Original Message -----

From: Len Cranford


Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2015 8:59 AM

Subject: Re; DHS Circulates Report Warning of ‘Sovereign Citizen Extremists’ | CNS News

 

Yes, that`s right!  I am a SOVEREIGN CITIZEN  simply because I am ARMED with deadly weapons! Try and take them you assholes!

84% of YOU live IN the cities. 16% in the counties. Virtually all Blacks , Jews, and other mud-races live in the cities.

The Hatred will explode when 35 Million Blacks are starving to death  in the cities and the few Whites that tried to prepare are atleast surviving. They would rather see you destroyed so you need to be as heavily armed as possible, also.  It would infuriate Commie-Obama to see the few Right-wing Whites surviving due to their own humble preparations, and watch nigger hordes destroyed because the tax revenues collapsed along with the economy, and the food distribution system shut down. I`m sure Ayo Kimathi already saw this possibility. 

I made a grim prediction previously; The Feds will CONFISCATE the Mormon food supplies in Utah to try to keep the niggers from burning down the cities. - A likely scenario. With the Jew-"Protocols", you whites will get no help at all. L.

----- Original Message -----


Subject: DHS Circulates Report Warning of ‘Sovereign Citizen Extremists’ | CNS News

 

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/lauretta-brown/dhs-circulates-report-warning-sovereign-citizen-extremists

They hate us white folks so bad that even as the hordes of sand niggers are killing raping burning beheading Christians across the globe from Canada Australia Denmark Paris hear in the US England and so on.
obamas administration lists right wing extremist as the major threat of 2015. 

I hate these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment