----- Original Message -----
From: Len Cranford
To: apopeeso@comcast.net ; pyrigenes
; Chris
D.
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: Proud to be White
Damn right! I`ll state a FACT;
Everything I ever touched in life - I made it better. While so many of you and
others observed, wreck things. It takes much more effort, skill, and
artistry to make things better. You can Wreck with a crowbar or set a
fire. You can, out of Envy try to destroy other`s happiness. I don`t see
people trying to make things better today so it must be rare. - Why I stay away
from people now. Photo; Building it all up from scratch;
Photo
below; the true blessing.
----- Original Message -----
From: Len Cranford
To: pyrigenes@westnet.com.au ; apopeeso@comcast.net ; Chris D.
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: The Racial Problem;
Exactly; "Misfits". As
Nietzsche would say; "Racially Botched". The reason THEY all
want to come to White Race - Occidental Nations - including
the Jews, is because WHITES create a superior Civilization with
material wealth. These mud-races, like blacks are capable of being some
sort of slaves if their savagery is totally suppressed - controlled. But The
Jew-Satanic Talmud, and Muslim Koran demand violent subjugation of Whites.
Christians need to quickly wake up, not only to THIS grim reality, but
also to the defects within Christianity it`self. It`s certainly past
time for WHITES to recovery their independent Racial "Vision",
Franchise, Autonomy, and Sovereignty.
To the extent this
ongoing sickness is prolonged, the World will be a madhouse continuum with
no solutions. I recommend a new White Race Apartheid more radical than
ever. Even the U.S.Constitution is no match for the outrageous
Muslim barbarian, and insidious Jew-Predatory methods.
[Advice for Liberals;]
If YOU want to remain a Liberal
Matoid, Namby Pamby Sissie, turn-the-other-cheek Christian, then go live
with these mud-race monsters and SEE what happens to YOU! L.
----- Original Message -----
From: <pyrigenes@westnet.com.au>
To: "Christopher Woods"
<ihatethemall1488@gmail.com>; "Len Cranford"
<cranford51@frontier.com>; "apo"
<apopeeso@comcast.net>;
"pyrigenes" <pyrigenes@westnet.com.au>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015
1:42 PM
Subject: Re:
And they claim to be a
(pseudo)religion of peace!!.
I had several corresponce with some of them.
They do not admit that they sread with fire and iron. Terrorism everytime.
I gave then grant examples and would not answer positively.
The fact is, even if they were to conquer all of the world still there will be no peace.
It can be seen these days how they fight to extermination between each other.
But they find excuses for that too.
Christianity since it became a state relgion behaved likewise.
It is ulikely for the muslims to become more secular.
I was talikng with some Turks here long ago and they admitted , we are misfits in this place.
And that is so true with all muslims and even some other religions.
They tend to form separate cummunities, states within the state.
But all of them readily accept the social benefits .
I had several corresponce with some of them.
They do not admit that they sread with fire and iron. Terrorism everytime.
I gave then grant examples and would not answer positively.
The fact is, even if they were to conquer all of the world still there will be no peace.
It can be seen these days how they fight to extermination between each other.
But they find excuses for that too.
Christianity since it became a state relgion behaved likewise.
It is ulikely for the muslims to become more secular.
I was talikng with some Turks here long ago and they admitted , we are misfits in this place.
And that is so true with all muslims and even some other religions.
They tend to form separate cummunities, states within the state.
But all of them readily accept the social benefits .
----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher
Woods
No comments:
Post a Comment