Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Why the Right is Losing;


 

----- Original Message -----

From: Len Cranford


Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 4:28 PM

Subject: Why the Right is Losing;

 

You people have NO UNITY!!!  Spokespeople with websites are a bunch of Egotists all envious of Rush Limbaugh! [And HE is a "no-conspiracy Neo-Con imposter".] I`ve tried to communicate with a number of YOU...I can`t get through on the net - their websites!

 

THEN, YOU have NO ""PLAN"" ANYWAY!!! Everyone scattered all over the place on ideology; Neo-Conservatives, Mormons, Neo-Nazis, Sissy Republicans, Religionists, Cowardly Catholics, and Constitutionalists, etc. The Criminal THIEVING LEFT is going to STOMP YOUR ASSES! - Already are! - With the loss of 12Million middleclass jobs and countless businesses.

 

And, YOU HIDE your Identity! Who the Hell are YOU? Why should we listen to YOU? I don`t know you so you will be shot on sight if you come close!

 

And then the GROSS IGNORANCE about Religions, History, Economics, Communism, Jew-Talmudism, Jew-Cabalah, Jew-Protocols, Noahide Law, Sharia Law...Just the stupidity about Jew-Socialism; JEWS are running circles around YOU SUCKERS!  YOU don`t even understand what your enemies are doing! - And for over 100 YEARS. No wonder Hillary is always smirking at you!

 

You talk and talk but have you prepared for collapse? National Bankruptcy? Famine? What have you done to save yourself?  What have you done to genuinely be prepared to fight and KILL your enemies? And actually survive a famine, civil war and chaos?

 

It looks pessimistic indeed when I consider YOU "Right - Wingers"  and WHAT you are made of today. You couldn`t fight your way out of a paper bag.

 

Because you all think I`m unimportant - that`s OK.  We`ll just see about that when the shooting starts; Can YOU shoot as well as me? If not, you`ll likely DIE in this historical mega-crisis.  L.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment