Friday, 12 June 2015

yes, it`s still haunted;


 

----- Original Message -----

From: Len Cranford


Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 6:41 PM

Subject: yes, it`s still haunted;

 

Still no photos from the local Newspaper reporter yet, and Clark has not transfered the photos he took from the cell phone to the disc yet either, so I can`t send them out as e-mail yet - hopefully, soon. But today I studied those cell phone photos again and realized there really is a ghost attached - hanging closely  to that structure - no question about it, it`s still there. Not visible with the naked eye and I don`t FEEL it like I used to last summer, but the photos certainly indicate it`s still there.  So you could call it the "haunted guillotine". Even in this initial photo, the ghost may be appearing faintly just alittle in front of the unit under the blade and maybe extending over to the "A" frame on it`s left. We`ve seen the ghost down in front of the lunette also. And sort of hugging the unit down low. It shows up much better in the later photos - yet to send.  I`ll keep reminding him to get them transfered.  I don`t know what a haunted guillotine`s value is - I guess we will find out, eventually.  I don`t feel any Evil, and the people around here are too ignorant to understand it`s Historical significance.  It just sits ignored,  peacefully in my yard for now, usually wrapped up in tarps to keep it dry.  And additionally, it does work very well too.  L.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment