Remove Ads
Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Περισσότερα
![]() ![]() Fw: Over There the Women are Beautiful, But!Εισερχόμενα
Αγγλικά Ελληνικά Μετάφραση μηνύματος Subject: Over There the Women are Beautiful, But! If you are a young handsome American male with money there are tons and tons and tons of beautiful women looking for you! Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia! Loads and Loads of beautiful women are available! But the problem is, how to actually find a GOOD one. I found, I think a few, but there were other problems; Custody of children, and legal problems, and it IS expensive, much more so now to go over there. I`ll bet Alla wishes she had tried harder to escape the Ukraine now! And she was smart enough to understand the Jewish problem. Wow! What a babe! Franchesca was a smart gal with sophisticated Russian language and talent. I could have won her with romance. Sad that I ended up with a bad one. Her mother would have warned me if she knew english. Latvian; How about a "Viking Woman"? Yes! Take off the make-up so we can see you! Natalia, spoiled brat and her sister Sveta, both bad one`s. 3 συνημμένα
| |||||||||||||

No comments:
Post a Comment