Remove Ads
Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Περισσότερα
![]() ![]() Fw: Re; The Angel of Death;Εισερχόμενα
Αγγλικά Ελληνικά Μετάφραση μηνύματος Subject: Re; The Angel of Death; We can joke about it but I have actual experience it exists. Maybe a good angel of death and an evil one. The guillotine ghost hung around here during 2015, sort of like a guardian angel. Then in May of 2015 the ghost gave me a message. It said; "Len Beware! An evil spirit will pass near you!" 6 hours later Ed Burnett was DEAD next door, and he was an evil man! So an Evil Angel of Death came for Ed. And the guillotine ghost warned me of some danger to me also. I wish the ghost had been chatty with me, but it wasn`t. Guillotine ghost photos 1 & 2; 3rd photo; Guillotine became haunted as soon as it was trial assembled; Working on it from then on I could FEEL it`s presence. 8 συνημμένα
| |||||||||||||

No comments:
Post a Comment