Faster Browsing Available
Get Faster Browsing With NO ADS!
Go Faster Now
Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Περισσότερα
![]() ![]() If Women were as Easy as Mechanics;Εισερχόμενα
Αγγλικά Ελληνικά Μετάφραση μηνύματος Mechanics is so straight forward; Locate the problem and fix it. After seeing what happened with Johnny Dep and Amber Heard, suddenly I stopped blaming myself for any female failures in life! I`m a perfect husband and blameless! Add Brad Pitt`s experiences. If the most handsome guy of all has trouble then I`m truly blameless. And 50+ Years ago it was Johnny Carson going through hell with females. As Nietzsche said 140 years ago; "When visiting Woman bring your whip!" Brad Pitt as Achilles in "Troy"; Great movie. Makes you think you are back in 1500 BC. Amber Heard had everything - why be a bitch? Which proves the ancient story of Pandora`s Box is true. I agree with Amber. The Playboy Bunny outfit augments her beauty.
| |||||||||||||

No comments:
Post a Comment