Faster Browsing Available
Get Faster Browsing With NO ADS!
Go Faster Now
Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Ετικέτες
Περισσότερα
![]() ![]() High School Diploma?Εισερχόμενα
I graduated with a B+ average in "college prep" classes. BUT you know what? No one EVER asked me for my High School diploma, EVER! Mormons tried to keep me from being hired at AT&SF R.R. by giving me an Algebra 2 Test where I had to set up my own equations. I passed it! So they had to let me in. But then they put me in the locomotive truck dept. grinding brake rods, hoping I would quickly get fed up with that. I kept going. So they finally gave up and left me alone. That is REAL "job" experience. Forget College. It will be totally worthless down the road. Worse than worthless with Leftie brainwashing. Develop your natural skills into a career. I once created a job at Paine Webber as a Futures account manager because I had the rare skills and success. Do you know woodworking? Building houses makes a lot of money now. No college required but you DO need to have the knowledge - skills. Valuable Hint; Use a super accurate Machinist Level for your foundation forms and house framing. You`ll get superior results. [photo below] You people just don`t want to actually work! Now that the baby boom has retired, there is a shortage of truck drivers here. If you can drive the biggest trucks you are hired immediately. If you need knowledge on a subject get busy and study! Or take lessons from a professional. 3 συνημμένα
| |||||||||||||

No comments:
Post a Comment