Remove Ads
Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
Meet
Hangouts

Hangouts
![]() ![]() Fw: Trump coulda shoulda;Εισερχόμενα
Αγγλικά Ελληνικά Μετάφραση μηνύματος Subject: Trump coulda shoulda; Fabulous opportunities missed; Saved Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. Called up a Teddy Roosevelt "Rough Ryders" or Hitler`s "Brown Shirts" to VIOLENTLY go after the Leftie Election malfeasancers - skulduggerers. Utilized Biker Gangs and military patriots for this. Told the Supreme Court to listen to Sidney Powell`s evidence. Then threaten REAL Executions for those committing TREASON. "I`m going to have to stretch the Constitution to the limits until we get this mess cleaned up. This is what George Washington or Thomas Jefferson would do today. You may hate me, but I`m old enough I don`t care. I`m going to flatten that Deep State no matter what." I`f the Left can do it, so can we. [1790`s]; 7 συνημμένα
| |||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment