Remove Ads
Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Meet
Hangouts

Hangouts
![]() ![]() So Makow didn`t experience Love in Life;Εισερχόμενα
Jews and uglies don`t experience that Idealism because they simply are not qualified Genetically. I was fortunate enough to experience that "Soul Mate" genuine Love marriage for 25 Years. When I went looking for a replacement I found a barren landscape full of women who were incapable of genuine Love. Fortunately, I eventually got too old to bother with the "game" anymore. But FAILURES in life sometimes substitute "GOD" to try to get some comfort in their deep misery. Everyone seems hell bent to WRECK IT for younger people! WHY? You are creating Hell for everyone. But guess what? Some are strong enough to escape your sickness. It turns out my wife and I were battling unseen evil forces our entire life but we stayed together and created our own idealism as best we could. I can guess that most of you are living wasted lives like my father. He was a nothing, like a cardboard statue in the grocery store. No talent, no skills, no creativity, a great big nothing. One reason my mother committed suicide. And boy was he feeling guilty over that one! 5 συνημμένα
| |||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment