Remove Ads
Η συνομιλία άνοιξε. 1 μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα.
Σύνταξη
Meet
Hangouts

Hangouts
![]() ![]() My Ex-Girlfriend is Nuts!Εισερχόμενα
Αγγλικά Ελληνικά Μετάφραση μηνύματος I feel sorry for her but I tried to help her years ago and to no avail. I gave up wasting my time. Paxil and Zoloft pills wrecked her. Then she got vaccined and booster jabbed. Her entire adult life has been basically disfunctional. Glued to the TV, she won`t listen to me. Well, she called me just yesterday because of trouble with her lawn mower because some idiot put the wrong fuel in it plugging up the little jets in the carburetor. I told her how to fix it, but who knows if she can. I`m 800 miles away now. It`s sad about her life. She had every advantage! When younger she was sexy like a Playboy Bunny and her good looks lasted into her 50`s! An advantage women would kill for. I didn`t fail her. She failed herself like my mother and so many women. My little Russian spoiled brat bitch was headed down the same road! Her sister Sveta too. You can`t fix it for women if they won`t listen to you! Switching from Russian beer to Vodka will destroy them. 2 συνημμένα
| |||||||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment